Breast Augmentation with implant In Nashik
Breast augmentation is a cosmetic procedure to enlarge the shape of the breasts. This is performed by placing implants behind the breast tissue. Implants are available indifferent types of material.
This procedure gives natural looking results.
Before the surgery, your cosmetic surgeon will give you general anesthesia & make a small incision underside of your breast. The implant is placed through this incision.
You may experience some swelling & pain after surgery. This little discomfort will reduce over time.
Breast augmentation with implant is done to:
- Enlarge the breasts
- Restore size and shape of breast after having pregnancy, weight loss or breastfeeding
Reconstructive breast operation may be done as a part of the procedure for breast cancer. Cosmetic breast surgery is done for aesthetic purposes. Breast augmentation is normally cosmetic surgery.
What are the types of Breast Implants?
- Saline breast implants: Saline breast implants are filled with sterile saltwater. A saline implant will deflate and the saline will be intercepted and naturally discharged by the body.
- Structured implants: Structured implantsare filled with sterilized salt water, and contain an internal structure which aims to make the implant feel more natural.
- Silicone breast implants: Silicone breast implantsare filled with silicone gel. The gel feels like natural breast tissue. If the implant leaks, the gel may remain within the implant shell or may emerge into the breast implant pocket. A leaking implant filled with silicone gel will not fall.
- Gummy bear breast implants: Gummy bear breast implantsalso referred to as Form-stable implants because they sustain their shape even when the implant shell is broken. The consistency of the silicone gel inside the implant is more solid than traditional silicone gel. These implants are also more durable than regular implants.
- Round breast implants: Round breast implantstend to make breasts appear fuller than gummy bear breast implants.
- Smooth breast implants: Smooth breast implantsare the smoothest feeling. They can move with the breast implant pocket, which may give more natural movement.
- Smooth implants may have some obvious or visible rippling under the skin.
- Textured breast implants: Textured breast implantsdevelop scar tissue to stick to the implant, making them less possible to move around inside of the breast and become repositioned.